A love affair

Monday, October 27, 2014

top: self-made/ skirt: self-made/ boots: bershka
Guys I think a love affair is born! After my suede Charlotte and Mandy combo, here comes the Charlotte and Nettie affair! 

This is actually my first Charlotte skirt from By Hand London. I really love this pattern! I think it is so flattering and it comes together really smoothly. With the endless fabric options you can have for this pattern, the possibilities are really endless. I've already made three of them in different fabrics and love all of them. For this one I cut a 10/14 size with no alterations except shortening the hem . I used this fabric I had in my stash, but I don't really know what kind of fabric this is. 
For the top I used the Nettie pattern by Closet Case patterns. I opted for the scoop front/high back, long-sleeved crop top option.I cut a size 8 at the bust, grading to a size 10 at the waist/hips. I used a sweater knit I had in my stash. No alterations here whatsoever!

Do you have any pattern combos favorites? 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awesome combo! I love the idea of making Nettie sweaters in sweater knit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful combinations - easy and sleek. basic color pallet is very appealing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete