Autumn....loading

Wednesday, August 31, 2016


Hello friends! Long time, no see, but you know......summer! Sea, sun, vacations, family and friends! It was a lovely time, but now I'm ready for fall! Bring on the lower temperatures, winter fabrics, hot drinks and cozy nights. For me September always marks a new beginning, it's like a fresh start and as we are preparing for the season change, I can't stop dreaming about my fall wardrobe!

I'm in the planning(favorite!) stage right now, so lot's of pinning, drawing and list making is happening.

images
Together with the new month, lots of fun stuff are coming. Rachel from House of Pinheiro is hosting #sewphotohop, a fun daily sewing related photograph challenge. Fringe Association is hosting the #fringeandfriendsKAL2016, a knit-along challenge with no patterns allowed this year. Named is releasing their new "EvolutionTheory" collection on the 1st of September. By Hand London are hosting a Charlie dress sewalong. And don't forget there is a new Seamwork issue coming. Nothing better than a full month of sewing happenings, am I right?

So, how about you? Are you excited for the new season? Are you participating in any of the challenges? Are you a planner or do you prefer going with the flow?

Lastly, another reason that I've been quiet around here lately is that me & my mum opened our first Etsy shop. We combined our love for handmade and all things sew+knit. So it will combine made to measure clothes, knitting patterns, knitting bags, as well as hand dyed yarns. Have a look if you'd like!

Have an awesome new month everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments