Faux Fur Tablet Cover

Sunday, February 10, 2013


Hello everybody!I promise I'll stop this fur-obsessed craziness(at least for now!).So this is the tablet cover I mentioned here!My friend wanted a cover for her new tablet and though we bought a grey-blue faux fur at first,we ended up using this Ikea mat.What can I say?Inspiration can come from everywhere I guess!I love how white and fluffy it is and the gold button is just beautiful!It has a bright red lining and a thin layer of polyethylene foam for extra protection!










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this! I don't have a tablet, and I usually detest faux fur (such a pain to work with), but I am completely smitten by this! It's so ridiculous, I bet you get a huge smile on your face every time you see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it!Yes I really do!And everyone else just loves it!You know it's one of those furry things you got to touch when you see it!

      Delete