Black Skater Skirt

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


    Sweater:Zara
   Skater skirt:Self-made
   Boots:Unknown
   Rings:H&M

Well hello there! It feels good to finally start sewing again. And since spring is on its way in,it only seemed appropriate that I start preparing. And what better way to do so than pieces that can easily fit in your wardrobe and can be dressed up or down. Enter this black skater skirt! It's one of those garments my wardrobe really lacked. I love a good full circle skirt! For this one I followed Q2HAN's amazing tutorial and added a godet for extra fullness. I really love it and I think this is a garment I will get a lot of use out off!

In other news, have you heard that Google Reader is closing?I used Google Reader as a blog reader for a long time, but I switched to Bloglovin' a while ago and I actually prefer it!You can follow me here if you'd like!





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. This is going to be such a great staple come spring. You must have so much fun twirling in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do!I do love a nice full skirt you can twirl in!

      Delete
  2. Your hair is awesome! Gorgeous colour <3
    I love your outfit, cute skirt!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit and I love your hair! :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous and I love your style. I would love to feature you on my blog.

    x

    http://thewearwithal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!That would be an honor really!I was reading your blog long before I started mine and I really love your blog and your style!

      Delete
  5. Skirt is amazing, I think I will try this tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete