Week in photos

Sunday, March 10, 2013



                                        Top to bottom,left to right:
                                        1.Coffee and Krispy Kreme
                                        2.Returning to Greece and celebrating my birthday with my parents
                                        3.High-bun days
                                        4.Ideas,ideas,ideas!
                                        5.Lots of travelling
                                        6.Sunday morning-coffee and reading

Hi everybody!So this week has been all about travelling!I'm back from the UK,I visited my hometown and I returned to Athens today!So this week is going to be all about calming down and get used to everyday life again!Wish everyone an amazing week!

For more pictures of my week,follow me on Instagram


You Might Also Like

0 comments