Liebster Award

Saturday, December 08, 2012


The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is to show new bloggers that they are appreciated, and to help spread the word about new blogs. I was nominated by Rita from SeeLoveMake!


The rules:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
5. Please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you!


RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MYSELF

I live in Athens,Greece for the last 4 years.I study Interior Design,but I would really love to study Fashion Design too. I haven't seen my natural hair color in over six years.I have an obsession with peanut butter.I really love watching tv-series when sewing or knitting or eating or...!I really love baking.I get really happy when I complete a project.Sunny weather can instantly make my day.

MY ANSWERS


1.What are a few blogs that you read on a daily/weekly basis?
Too many to name!My Bloglovin' list exceeds 100 and I really love to read every blogger's post on a weekly basis!

2.What is your favorite TV show?
If I have to choose one, I would go with Friends.


3.Do you practice any sport?
Unfortunately I was always a kid more drawn to books than sports!I recently developed a passion for exercising,but I don't practice any particular sport!

4.What project(s) are you currently working on?
I am currently working on my Christmas gifts-mostly knitting stuff(but I can't give away any hint!).

5.What is your favorite project until now?
I really love my maxi black skirt!

6.What is your favorite pattern?
Can't say I have one!I like to experiment with different ones! 

7.Are you a dog or cat person?
Definitely a dog person!I am one of those crazy people,that will stop you on the street just to talk to your dog!

8.Where do you buy most of your clothes?
Mostly H&M or Zara,but I really try to buy less clothes and sew more!

9.What is the #1 item on your holiday wish list?
To find the time to sew more!

10.What is your favorite food?
That's a hard one since I really love food!But I think I'll have to go with fried rice!

11.How long have you been blogging and what inspired you to start a blog?
I've been blogging for 4 months now!I was inspired to start my own blog after following all these other amazing blogs out there for so long and decided that I want to be part of this community and connect with people that share the same interests as me!

MY QUESTIONS

1.If you could become anyone for one day,who would you become and why?
2.What's the think that makes you really happy when you do it?
3.What project(s) are you currently working on?
4.What is your favorite project until now?
5.Are you a dog or cat person?
6.What would an ideal day be like for you?
7.What sites you catch yourself visiting on a daily basis?
8.What is the #1 item on your holiday wish list?
9.Are you a coffee or a tea person?
10.If you could travel anywhere tomorrow,where would that be?
11.How long have you been blogging and what inspired you to start a blog?

BLOGS I NOMINATE

DIY Couture
Sky Turtle
Q2 Han
Closet Case Files
Ching Makes Things
Scared Stitchless
Erin
Fashion Lover
I would love to learn more about you,so if you answer this post leave a comment with the link below!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very nice to know more about you and to find out about new blogs I didn't know and that you have nominate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much for nominating me. Pre-holidays is pretty hectic around here, but I will post a blog post reply soon :)

    ReplyDelete