Week in photos

Sunday, December 16, 2012


                                           Top to bottom,left to right:
                                           1.Early morning bus ride-coffee necessary!
                                           2.Preparing for my Christmas cookies
                                           3.Just had to have this Christmas gift wrap
                                           4.My amazing boyfriend suprised me with this
                                           5.Started watching a new(to me!) tv-series
                                           6.I just love the arrivals at the airport


Have a nice week everyone!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Bip up for your amazing boyfriend, can't wait to see what you think of it. I was also thinking to get it (I just got the Colette Sewing Handbook by Colette Patterns, maybe we can swap when you get bored of this :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo excited with the book!I can't wait to start making things!I actually bought the Collete Sewing Handbook a few months ago but didn't had the chance to make anything yet!I'd love to see what you think of it and I will share my review of the Burdastyle book as soon as I get the chance to make something!

      Delete